A PDF file download, for this counted cross stitch pattern.
An original pattern designed by us, and inspired by Lionel Richie's '80s hit, (and some uniquely coloured leopards). Part of our new 'Stitchin' Tunes' collection.
- Colour Pattern Chart, for 5 different thread colours (using Anchor Stranded Cotton Thread)
- Basic instructions included - perfect for beginners!
- Pattern designed for 14 count aida fabric (we used white).
- Finished stitched area is 92 stitches wide x 90 stitches high
- Finished design will fit a 7 inch hoop.
A bit of joy for your wall, or for that of a loved one. You can channel your creativity, grab some mindful moments, and get a little bit of 'hope in a hoop' to brighten your home once you're done. Win win!
* PLEASE NOTE *
This listing is for a PDF file download. If you are interested in buying a complete Kit of this design, please click here!
We also sell everything you need to make this design as individual listings in our shop.
Please do contact us if you have any questions or need advice!
© Birdy & Blue