This beginner level kit includes everything you need to make a unique and striking counted cross stitch.
An original kit designed by us, and inspired by the 80s classic song 'The Power Of Love'. A perfect gift for any crafty fans of the film 'Back to the Future'.
Part of our new 'Stitchin' Tunes' collection.
This kit includes;
- 1 x sheet of 14 count navy blue Aida fabric (30cm x 45cm)
- 1 x 7 inch (18cm) bamboo hoop frame
- 5 x 8m skeins of quality Anchor Stranded Cotton (1 each of 5 colours)
- 2 x tapestry needles (just in case you need a spare)
- Pink pom pom trim to go around the frame.
- A felt circle for backing your finished work (colours may vary but will always match design)
- Colour printouts of both the design chart, and also our handy guide to cross stitching.
We've been generous with our supplies, so this will provide everything you need (and some left over for your next project).
A bit of joy for your wall, or for that of a loved one. You can channel your creativity, grab some mindful moments, and get a little bit of 'hope in a hoop' to brighten your home once you're done. Win win!
This kit comes wrapped in tissue paper, and and gift boxed. Making it perfect for sending as a present, and meaning you have a useful box to store your work-in-progress. All packaging is 100% recyclable.
You are not purchasing the finished cross stitch piece. Photos of the finished cross stitch are for reference only.
Got questions? Just message us for advice, we'll be happy to help!
© Birdy and Blue Fabrics.