This beginner level kit includes everything you need to make a unique and striking cross stitch.
An original kit designed by us, and inspired by the '80s pop classic (thanks Yazz!).
This counted cross stitch kit includes;
- 1 x sheet of 14 count white Aida fabric (30cm x 45cm)
- 1 x 8 inch (20cm) bamboo hoop frame
- 6 x 8m skeins of quality Anchor Stranded Cotton (1 each of 6 colours)
- 2 x tapestry needles (just in case you need a spare)
- Grey pom pom trim to go around the frame.
- A felt circle for backing your finished work (colours may vary but will always match design)
- Colour printouts of both the design chart, and also our handy guide to cross stitching.
We've been generous with our supplies, so this will provide everything you need (and some left over for your next project).
A bit of much needed joy for your wall (or that of a loved one). You can channel your creativity, grab some mindful moments, learn a new skill, and get a little bit of 'hope in a hoop' to brighten your home once your done. Win win!
This kit comes wrapped in tissue paper, and and gift boxed. Making it perfect for sending as a present, and meaning you have a useful box to store your work-in-progress. All packaging is 100% recyclable.
You are not purchasing the finished cross stitch piece. Photos of the finished cross stitch are for reference only.
☞ Got questions? Just message us for advice, we'll be happy to help!
(C) Birdy & Blue